Abicin Nail Lacquer
A NATURAL BASED, TWICE WEEKLY TREATMENT FOR FUNGAL NAIL INFECTIONS
Have you got discoloured or crumbling toenails? There are a number of reasons that this can happen, but the chances are that you have an infection of the nail from a fungus known as a dermatophyte. These fungi are very common and it is not something you should be embarrassed about.
It is very important that fungal nail infections are treated before they get to serious as they will not get better on their own. If untreated they will get worse and spread to other nails.
Abicin Resin Lacquer is made from the resin of Norwegian Spruce which has a powerful action against nail fungus and helps to restore your nails to their former glory.
- Based On Norwegian Spruce Resin, one of nature’s most powerful antifungals
- Clinically tested by medical scientists
- Effectively treats Nail Fungus
- Use Twice Weekly
- Dries Quickly After Application
- Restores Healthy Nails
- Maintain use until a healthy nail has regrown
- No limit to how many nails you can treat
ABICIN NAIL LACQUER IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO EFFECTIVELY TREAT MILD TO MODERATE FUNGAL NAIL INFECTIONS
If your nail looks similar to these, with the infection affecting just the nail plate itself, these are the types of infection which will respond well to treatment.
If your nails look similar to these, with the infection growing from the root of the nail then you will need to visit a podiatrist or your GP for further treatment. Abicin will not be as effective on it’s own.
HOW TO USE
- File the surface of the nail(s)
- Trim the nail if necessary
- Apply Abicin using the brush contained within the lid to the whole surface of the nail
- Always screw the cap back on immediately to prevent evaporation
- Wait a few minutes for it to dry
- Use just twice weekly until the affected part of the nail has completely grown out.